The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help finding instructions for Entex Soccer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SippyDad
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: Help finding instructions for Entex Soccer Reply with quote

Brand new forum member here. First let me say thank you to Rik for putting together this awesome website!

I just purchased an Entex Soccer on eBay and noticed that there is not a scan of the instructions available here (perhaps because Rik does not have this game?)

I would really appreciate it if anyone knows where I might find a .pdf or would be willing to provide one to Rik so he could post it on the site.

Thanks,
SippyDad
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I might actually have this now, but it may not have come with the instructions... I'll check later tonight.
SippyDad
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Found it Reply with quote

I managed to locate a rather poorly done .pdf file for the Entex Soccer instructions! Good enough for my needs but probably not worth adding to the site. Thanks very much, everyone.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead and send it to me if you want to (or post a link if it's online)... Better than nothing. It seems I only have a loose one of these, so don't have the manual either.
SippyDad
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: