The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tomytronic 3D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spector

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Tomytronic 3D Reply with quote

Those 3D games with the viewfinder by Tomy that were the rage back in the mid-eighties - which is the best one in terms of gameplay? You do play 'em, right?
pergessle
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say Sherman Attack. That one is definetly the most fun.
Supposed to be hard to find, Ive found 2 at local flea markets here, both have slightly different sticker designs on them Surprised
Jungle Fighter is good too with its changing levels, once you work out its fiddly controls.
Haku
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pergessle wrote:
Ive found 2 at local flea markets here, both have slightly different sticker designs on them Surprised

Want to sell one? please? pretty please with a pac-man cherry on top? Wink

I have all the Tomytronic 3D variants except Sherman Tank and this is one games set/range I may be able to complete one day (haven't a hope with the gameandwatch lot, only have 19 of those).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: