The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sears Electronics 3 in 1 Sports Hand-Held Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atariboy
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Sears Electronics 3 in 1 Sports Hand-Held Game Reply with quote

Yesterday I got a package from a friend in Canada and I got alot of classic games and one is an old 1980 LED handheld game made by Sears in a box call 'Sears Electronics 3 in 1 Sports Hand-Held Game' I try to fine any info on this handheld but so far I cant seem to fine anything about this unit even on handheldmuseum This handheld has three hard-plastic surfaces playing feild Basketball, Soccer and Hocky and its in near mint plus each side of the box has one with English text and the other side same image but with French texts. Do anyone else knows a good place to fine any more info on this heandheld? I looked everywhere.

As soon as I can Ill take some photos of both the box and game unit. Wink
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it this game:

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Conic/Multisport.htm

Sears never actually made any of their games, just licensed them, so there's a good chance there's a version of the game somewhere on my site (if the one above isn't it... Mr. Green )

Rik
Atariboy
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik wrote:
Is it this game:

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Conic/Multisport.htm

Sears never actually made any of their games, just licensed them, so there's a good chance there's a version of the game somewhere on my site (if the one above isn't it... Mr. Green )

Rik

Nope the unit is not the same shap as on that photo plus the overlays are colored the ones I have is just clean with white lines playing feild. Also the Sears one I have is a one or two player.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, this is the only other 3-in-1 I can think of off hand:

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Tandy/3in1.htm

Post a pic of it though, I'll add it to the website and see if I can figure out who actually made it... (Let me know the model # and types of batteries too...)

I have a bunch of Sears catalogs I'm going to add to the site as well, I'll poke through those a little...

Rik
Atariboy
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I solve the mistery as I was thinking of what you said that Sears takes other handheld games I took a other loook all on the rother name companys and I see somthimng that comes closes to what I have. I was on the Entex section and I notest this,

This Hockey game has the SAME shape and size that of the Sears 3-in1 but the only thing is not the same is the units coloe the one from what I have is Lite-Tan: Also the playing field on that Hokey game Looks exsacaly the same one I have.

Here's the Soccer one that is the SAME model unit and the right color I have for the Sears handheld. Even the foum box that is the same size.

I think they took three overlay games Basketball, Hocey and Soccer and used the Entex Soccer unit and both them together in one set. I cant wait to photo this thing and show you what I have Surprised
Atariboy
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW I cant beleave I didnt seen this before I also notest that the Sears handheld I have has that Blus target logo with the ENTEX name on the bottom-left corner of the box!

Right under my nose Embarassed
Atariboy
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats really hits me that I cant seem to fine this handheld on ANY FAQs not on both Sears and Entex on this model. If anyone can fine out about it here's the model number I took from the back of the unit.

Full Name:
Sears ELECTRONICES 3-IN-1 Sports (Hand-Held Game)

*Computer-controlled LED lights
*Puck/Ball movement
*Digital scoring
*Automatic timer
*Play surface for 3 sports games (Basketball, Hockey, Soccer)
*2 skill lelvels
*A C adaptor jack

1980 Entex Inc. NO.916316
nicknicknickandnick
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I collect eBay pictures and use Copernic Desktop Search (free) to search among them, and these turned up:

Atariboy
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicknicknickandnick wrote:
I collect eBay pictures and use Copernic Desktop Search (free) to search among them, and these turned up:

YES! Thats the same one I have but rememeber that the each side of the box has one with English text and the other side same image but with French texts. But again its the same one. I photo tghe ones I have and soon Ill post it up^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: