The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pac Man Coleco Tabletop Arcade 1981-Board Only. (SOLD)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoswellWitness
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Pac Man Coleco Tabletop Arcade 1981-Board Only. (SOLD) Reply with quote

Hi all! I am going to be parting with my Pac Man Coleco board very soon. I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in it as a project? The game was very playable when I received the unit (no sound). Once I took it out too fix the sound issue, a row of dots in the maze appeared on the left side. They will not go away. I am getting a new board, and replacing everything. If interested, let me know. This is for the board only. The Wires will not be attached to it. I am also willing to trade for something if interested.

[/img]

THIS ITEM IS SOLD. THANKS.

Last edited by RoswellWitness on Tue May 02, 2017 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fully lit column means there is some short between the wire for that segment and the ground. Check the traces on the PCB for any solder blobs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: