The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ghost Gun Toy from Hasbro (1974).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoswellWitness
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Ghost Gun Toy from Hasbro (1974). Reply with quote

I had this game at a very young age. 5 or 6 I think I was. It was so ahead of it's time (at least to me it was). It's Ghost Gun by Hasbro. The object? You place a film strip, with ghosts on them into the gun. You then wind it up, turn on the light button, and project the image on the wall and shoot the ghosts. The film runs through the gun, so the images keep scrolling by. You can actually blast holes into the film within the gun. You can see the holes in the film up on the wall, and in the film, once you take it out. This was a great toy. I wish I could find it again.

http://s82.photobucket.com/user/devilsfan1986/slideshow/Ghost%20Gun%20Toy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: