The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Penguin Land (Bandai, 2-players game) Simulator S4/1.04

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MADrigal
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:53 am    Post subject: Penguin Land (Bandai, 2-players game) Simulator S4/1.04 Reply with quote

I made it.

It took ten long years for me to upgrade all my handheld simulators to the most recent "Standard 4". This process started with the release of Mickey Mouse Panorama Screen in October 2007 and step by step the new features were added to all 59 games.

Today I am releasing an updated version of the last game which had been in my "to do" list for years. It is a very beautiful and well-designed game featuring intriguing "artificial intelligence" routines making the game vs CPU particularly challenging.

As usual, the new version features brilliant and larger graphics, improved sounds, tons of fixes and - for the first time in my simulators collection - a brand new key configurator control panel allowing players to redefine all game buttons by assigning any key on the keyboard (this comes very handy for the users of arcade cabinets and game launchers).

This is the list of new downloadable files:

- Penguin Land (Bandai, LSI Game Double Play) S4/1.04 (Standard 4, complete rewrite)
- MADrigal CD Collection ver. 59.28
- ClrMamePro DATfile ver. 20170522 [59.28]

Grab them from the popular downloads page.

What's next?

To be honest, I have not yet made a decision about my next step in this huge simulation project. I have been coding simulators for almost 18 years now and, despite still enjoying doing that a lot, I do not have much spare time to devote myself into programming new games.

I think I may firstly upgrade all my other simulators by adding all the new features such as the removeable splash screen and key configurator control panels. Or maybe I end up deciding to code a new game simulator... we'll see. I will keep you posted, as usual.

In the interim, enjoy the new release!

URL: http://www.madrigaldesign.it/sim/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: