The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for some information

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss_S

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Looking for some information Reply with quote

Hi! I'm from Spain and I have found your web when I was looking for some 80's toys.
I have been collecting some toys from the eighties they are from TOMY but I haven?t found anything about them yet.
They are not video games, you know, and I' m sorry if this is not the right palce to ask, but any information about them would be very important for me
On the Museum's website, there are some Tomy catalogues, could you please tell me if there is something about little doll houses with forms such as a teapot, a telephone, a clock or something? I have got a website about these toys in their Spanish version. http://geyperlandia.galeon.com
I hope you can help me in some way.
Thank you very much in avdance.
Soraya
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: