The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ludotronic Envahisseurs 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Game Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TokyoBatman
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:28 pm    Post subject: Ludotronic Envahisseurs 2 Reply with quote

Ludotronic Envahisseurs 2 - 1981 (VFD)

This comes under a few different names. The more popular name being Tandy/Radio Shack Cosmic 2000 Fire Away, which has a nice blue shell. I wanted this version for the white shell.

I would say this is a classic invader game. There are a few things that make this stand out though.

First is the form factor. When it comes to these old electronic games. This is my favorite form factor. The angled screen is easy for viewing. It's small to mid sized. The button placement is easy for playing.

Second is the smooth gameplay and difficulty level. I'd say this covers all of the difficulty ranges very well. Level 3 difficulty is perfect. Especially when you compare it to Entex Super Space Invader 2. The highest difficulty level on that is wild, crazy fast. Probably the shortest game you will play when it comes to invaders. This one does it absolutely right though, in my opinion.

Ratings:(1-10) - Difficulty:(Easy, Average, Hard)

Graphics: 7
Sound: 7
Gameplay: 8
Difficulty: Easy to Average

Overall: 7.5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Game Reviews All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: