The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cheat mode on Kenner Red Line

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Cheat mode on Kenner Red Line Reply with quote

Look in the Q&A section of this Kenner Red Line on eBay to learn about the cheat mode! (I wonder if it was deliberate or just a glitch someone stumbled upon. Has anyone else ever heard of it?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8807229646

Rik, maybe you'll have to add this info to the Red Line page. Is it still true that you don't have this game? (Ironic as it is one of the most fun games out there in my opinion. I've probably played it more than ever other game I've bought since I started collecting. But no game will ever catch up to the hours I spent on Coleco Electronic Quarterback, and PB Wildfire and Merlin, as a kid!)
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rik, you never responded to this post. I know you were busy back when I made it, I just don't want you to forget or wait until it's too late and the auction gets erased...

(But mostly I wanted to make my 100th post so I can change games!) Cool
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, better watch that, I can't guarantee you will change games every 100 posts. Mr. Green Mr. Green

I've saved the text from the auction, so I'll get that added soon (and by soon I mean in a few years... Rolling Eyes )

I don't have a Red Line anymore. I got one in a lot of games a few years ago for $20 or something, and at the time I never really got how to play it. Someone offered me $200 for it, so I sold it. It was a loose game, so I'm after a boxed one (I have the Grand Prix game already).

I do have some of the original design blueprints for the body of the game though, that's kind of neat... I have to get a good picture of them so I can add it to the website.

Rik
Videogamerdaryll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool..I never knew of a cheat mode..

I'd still like to link my two Red Lines..I'm not sure if I have the right cord though..
Is it Mono or stereo..?
Videogamerdaryll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenner Redline Handheld Gameplay-Aug 20 2006
Must Hold Gear Button when Pressing start to initiate the Staging lights.(plus use new batteries)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E72zv_QoWjE

"MY EBAY Kenner Redline Drag Race Game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: