The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
AC Adapter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilygotsilly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: AC Adapter Reply with quote

I have Bambino's Superstar Football (which is one of the greatest hand helds ever created!) and I no longer have the adapter.

Is it possible to still find this adapter --- ADP-EO630SUC ---- ??

Is there another adapter that would work??
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get a universal adapter at any electronics store that will work. The input is 6-volt, and it's _probably_ center-pole positive (most games are). If you want me to verify the polarity, I can do it over the weekend... I'll update the website with the information as well.

Rik
lilygotsilly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Rik,

Thanks for the reply! Yeah I'd definitely like verifictation. So I can just go to a Radio Shack and get this universal adapter??

Believe it or not I've had this game since I was a little kid in the late 70's -- I'm not sure what possessed my parents to get it for me because it wasnt a popular Atari model or anything like that, but I loved it!

I still play with it today almost 20 years later!!! (Kinda sad, huh - Smile)

Its hard to believe it still works almost 20 years later when I can't even get a brand new fridge to work for longer than 5 years!! How things have changed.

Anyway, I'm curious -- if anything ever does go wrong with my beloved game do you know of places I can get it fixed?? (I live in manhattan)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: