The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
List of games forsale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Badboyspack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: List of games forsale Reply with quote

I have several games forsale that I will list and what is missing.

Working games

1981 Epoch company Galaxy II, working condition no owners manual, no box.

Bank Shot pool game, missing the battery cover, no owners manual, no box

Coleco Bowlatronic NO. 2015, damn near perfect condition, have the bubble wrap it came in,no box, instruction are a sticker on the back of the game.

Coleco Zap, missing battery cover,instruction are a sticker on the back of the game,no box

1978 Parker Brothers Merlin game, no instructions, but I do have a printed copy from the net. No Box

1979 TOMY Hit nad Missle,no box, instruction are a sticker on the back of the game.

1979 Castle Toy Name that tune, it has both battery covers, no box, no instructions.

1979 Entex Industries #8001 Eletronic baseball, missing battery cover and the cover that goes over the wired pitching controller,instruction are a sticker on the back of the game

1978 Tomy Digital Derby racing game, missing the battery cover,instruction are a sticker on the back of the game

Games that dont work

1977 Tomy Blip, missing battery cover,instruction are a sticker on the back of the game, no box. Game does light up but all other features work.

Tomy Digital Daredevil, instruction are a sticker on the back of the game, game doesnt work but all knobs and buttons are on the game, battery cover is on the game

Microvision game with a bowling game cartridge, missing the batter cover

If interested in any games let me know. I would like to sell all the games at the same time. Plenty of good parts to replace parts that might be missing or broken on your games.
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
What country are you in?

Thanks,

Neil.
Badboyspack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The USA
Badboyspack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one wants any of these games for parts or what not ?

Remember some do work just fine.
Badboyspack

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, im going to throw them all in the trash
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a shame Sad .

Have you thought about putting them on Ebay? I'm sure you could find a good home for them and make a bit of profit Smile . The postage cost to the UK is prohibitive to me but these must be someone who would like them out of the 250,000,000 people in the USA.

All the best,

Neil.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: