The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Entex Baseball 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baseball Freak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Entex Baseball 3 Reply with quote

Hey Guys...I'm new to this forum and to classic hand helds so I don't know how rediculous of a request this is (if at all), but here goes....

I'm looking for an Entex Baseball 3 AMERICAN version WITH the BOX AND INSTRUCTIONS, ALL in MINT condition, with no missing parts (I.E. battery cover, pitching control cover). (for a reasonable price) The game itself has to be MINT, no scratches or anything. The box and instructions can be near mint....
I collect console videogames, but for some reason yesterday the memory of this game popped into my head. I can't believe I remembered it so well...I was in Kindergarden or 1st grade!!! Laughing I remember me and this one kid had a blast playing it. It was my favorite!! I especially liked how the pitcher controls came out....I found one on Ebay, but it's the Canadien version and the Box is in pretty bad shape. Anyone know where I can get what I'm looking for???

THANKS!!! Smile
blue6demon
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ! Keep looking on ebay, those are pretty popular. You should find one in a reasonable time.
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same with the Miracle Baseball; I have several MIB I've picked up for like $10 plus shipping each... I'd offer to sell you one but everything is mixed up in boxes until I get around to liquidating all the other stuff in my basement! I can't even move down there! (Never move to a house with a smaller basement than the old house!)
Baseball Freak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys....Dan let me know when you get to them... Laughing
phitter
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Entex Baseball 3 with box Reply with quote

This one is still pretty cheap but may not be in the condition you need...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Electronic.....dZViewItem
-phitter
phitter
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are still looking - here is one with a BIN option:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Baseball-3.....0049975506

-phitter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: