The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Little known game facts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Little known game facts Reply with quote

You guys have any little known game facts or just something you thought was interesting/cool about a particular game?

I've started noticing more and more games actually came with replacements parts.

1. Colorvision consoles had a replacement "lid" that went around the joystick and the came with a small wire tool that help you remove the cover. The tool and the extra lid were stored in the battery compartment above the where you insert the batteries.

2. The Tiger tabletop games came with extra light bulbs.

Linda
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people never realized that the original MB Simon games came with a spare bulb taped inside the game. The buttons use normal light bulbs, and you have to take the whole game apart to replace one, and the first time I did that I found a spare bulb taped inside (I think the manual probably mentions this, but who reads those? Mr. Green )

Rik
spacemonsterviras
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen any mention of the fact that there are at least two different battery compartment sizes on Gakken Galaxy Invader 1000s. I know because I have three of them, and the battery cover from one of them is too big to fit the other two.

Not exactly a stunning revelation, I know, but it's all I have for now. Embarassed
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I read the manuals. And it say's it does say Light bulb inside on the bottom. Well, at least on mine it does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: