The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for this game (drawing inside)...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J_McDeere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Looking for this game (drawing inside)... Reply with quote

Hi everybody - what a cool website this is! Sooo many memories... maybe youŽre able to help me:

Around 1985 - 1988 I guess there was a handheld LCD game that kept me awake at night because I tried so hard to finish it. I canŽt remember the name or the firm that manufactured it, just that it hat a somehow special design:

What I DO remember is that the game was about jumping - you were a little guy and the environment was auto-scrolling, so that you had to press the upper green button to jump in the right moment. I also remember that this green button was very hard to push for my eight-year old fingers. Very Happy

Does anybody know this game? IŽd really give you more information, but this is all I can remember...

thanks in advance - awesome website, again -

J.! Yessss!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: