The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
new microvision games?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R.O.B.
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: new microvision games? Reply with quote

I wish someone would a make new microvision game cartrigde or cartriges and new screens because it would be nice to have more microvision games and to bring the microvision out of its unkownness. Very Happy
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to find a way to get the game code off the CPU chip to archive... I've told that the only option is basically to look at the chip through a microscope and write down which digital bits are 1 or 0... (not a fun task).

If I could get the info, I'd like to build a 'multi-cart' cartridge with all the games on it. Cool But just having that ability would also allow people to write new games for it, just for fun.

Somewhere I still have a recording from 1980 when I saved up a few dollars to cover a long-distance phone call to Milton Bradley to see if I could convince them to go with my 'design' for an Asteroids game on the Microvision. I had worked out what your ship would look like, what the asteroids would look like as you shot them (making them smaller with each shot), etc... I think I was told something like 'I think there's already an Asteroids in the works, but thank for calling'. If I ever find that tape, I'll make an MP3 out of it and put it on the website... Mr. Green
R.O.B.
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asteroids would be cool on the microvision and I have thought of some other games like tic-tac toe,autorace and gyruss! Cool
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like if they would sell new systems, then I could buy one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: