The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I need help remembering some game names!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Museum website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hricane23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: I need help remembering some game names! Reply with quote

I'm looking for the names of a couple games I remember from my youth. First, I remember a handheld "spaceship-shaped" gun, that shot light beams at the TV during a special Saturday morning show. The game kept track of your score as you shot the alien robots, and other targets, that showed up on the TV show. What was it called?

Second, I remember going to a kid's house once, and he had a game similar to the big arcade interactive games of today. You sat in a chair, looking at a small screen, and used the "jet fighter"-like controls to shoot spaceships or enemy planes or something. Anyone? Anyone?

Anybody who could help will be doing me a HUGE favor by keeping me from thinking I'm crazy.

Thanks!
nicknicknickandnick
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was the cartoon Captain Power?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Power
hricane23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it! Thanks a lot, Nick to the fourth power! Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future!
nicknicknickandnick
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yowsa!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Museum website All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: