The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
CGL Boxing...any interest?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alp22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: CGL Boxing...any interest? Reply with quote

I have acquired a new in a box CGL Voice Command Boxing. I grabbed it because it looked like a reasonable ebay item. However there is more available to me and i stumbled across the Hand Held Museum website while researching it. This is the ONLY site i found on google with any info about it at all. So i decided that i may as well offer them to you guys and gals as well. If there is interest...let me know (ASAP!) and i will see what i can do. I am thinking $20 a piece + shipping but i will have to see what i can get them for if i get several. Let me know if you are interested!

Alp22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...wife just found this

http://www.miniarcade.com/gakken/koboxing.htm

called KO Boxing but i swear its the same game. take a look!
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's the same game. CGL licensed a lot of stuff from Gakken and other companies...

I'm interested in one, let me know when you get them.
(Where are you located?)

Rik
Alp22

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok...update time. I have acquired a few of them. I will honor the $20 + shipping to the people who have private messaged me prior to this message. Anyone wanting one from here on out will be charged $30 + shipping. Sorry! I didnt get nearly as good a deal as i thought i was going to and there isnt nearly as many as i though there was. Ok. Just to clarify..i am not a dealer. I stumbled across this stuff and figured it would be desireable to certain people. Then i found this place. This is the only place I have offered them. I will keep a few for an Ebay attempt but thats about it. I am no expert on condition and such as i am not a hardcore collector. These appear to be factory packed in original plastic inside the box. Manuals included. I have not tested nor do i intend to. There is nothing appearance wise to make me think they do not function. The only obvious non-factory issue is that most of them have a price sticker on the face of the box from a store they must have been in at some time.

I also found the following handhelds today while getting these other Boxing games. One is Tennis and one is Baseball. $10 per game + shipping for these guys. Same info as above. All appear to be factory packed. Untested but again...no reason to doubt them for me anyways. The only thing i did notice is that there is a place for a button cell battery in the packaging but i dont see a battery in any of the packages. I can not seem to find a brand anywhere on them. The only words are on the ends of the boxes and it says "Hand held games" on both. The tennis one says that right across the front of the box as well as the word 'exciting' in the bottom right corner of the face. Maybe someone here has an idea? Anyways...here are the pics:

I saw several of these available so let me know who wants one or two!

If i am way off base on pricing for these...please let me know. Again...i am no collector. I just ask what appears reasonable.
I will start collecting info for the requested Boxing games hopefully tomorrow and get them moving.

Oh! I must ask that all transactions be done with paypal. I am trying to make this as painless as possible for myself. Hope thats cool with those who wish to grab one of these.

Edit: Sorry! Been asked this a few times. I'm in British Columbia, Canada!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: