The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Searching for Game madly since Years

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bullet4711
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Searching for Game madly since Years Reply with quote

Hi Guys, maybe you can help me. I'm searching for a special handheld game for almost 20 years now. Let me describe what i still know about it:

It was a white case with silver-chrome buttons and Double Screen, size approx. 10 cm high and 6 cm small. It must be out in the Mid-80ies. The game itself played in a castle or something. You had to go through a maze or a Graveyard fighting Bats and Ghosts which could kill you. Once you had cleared the maze you could go upstairs where you had a sword fight with a skull or even Dracula.

I don't know the name of the game nor the manufacturer, cant find anything in Google or even eBay.

Please help me finding this.
Thx in advance.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did it actually have 2 screens, or just one that was really wide? It sounds a lot like this game:

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Epoch/MonsterPanic.htm

or at least that body style (some versions have shiny silver buttons).

Rik
bullet4711
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, thanks for the Reply!
Unfortunately it isnt the Game im searching for.
It has two screens and it looked very similar like the Game&Watch Games like Oil Panic but the Pics in Monster Panic (you stated) looks very likely for the Game but it isnt it.
I didnt found it also in the Handheld Museum Page.
Thanks a lot but please try further.
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: