The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Some recent ebay scores

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Thag
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Some recent ebay scores Reply with quote

My collection is rapidly taking off. I've had some really lucky ebay scores over the past month. I picked up a Super Cobra (the one mentioned in my other post), Turtles, and Ms Pacman for a whopping ONE DOLLAR. All of them work fine, and look great after some cleaning. I also managed to score a Zackman for -you guessed it- ONE DOLLAR as well Shocked, and it is in good shape and fully functional (for anyone who is interested, this game is a kick ass version of dig dug, only better).

Add to that a boxed, near mint Tomy Kingman TT for $20, and Astro Command for $10, Alien Attack for $20, and a Coleco Galaxian for $30, and I'd say I've done pretty well this month. Add to those the Q-bert and Dracula I'm getting for my birthday from the family next week, and I'm pretty darn happy.

My collection now takes up an entire bookcase, and here I was just going to buy a Pac Man for kicks a year ago. Riiiiight...... Laughing
Goldie
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, scored a vtech wild man jump in very good condition for 27$....just received it. Thought that was a pretty good score!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: