The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tomytronic Shark Attack and Thundering Turbo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mamemeister
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Tomytronic Shark Attack and Thundering Turbo Reply with quote

Just noticed each of these selling for £5.99 each (unboxed but working) including postage so thought I'd have them!!

Both only had a few hours left so was extremely surprised why no-one had bothered to pick them up.

I'm sure I remember seeing 'Thundering Turbo' as a nipper and thinking it was wicked!!

Very Happy
Mamemeister
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, quick bit of help please. Theres an auction due to end in less than an hour for Tomy 3d Skyfighters but the description says "This 3D powerhouse has me stumped. It powers up, things happen on the screen (this design needs a light source or daylight into the top panel), noises are made. I cannot for the life of me work out what to do though. There are instructions helpfully printed on the machine of (sorts) - but i still cannot fathom what to do. This could be because it is malfunctioning or I am thick but whichever,"

Dont suppose anyone would be aware if it sounds like the game is damaged or not. Appreciate a quick reply if possible so I can lob a bid in if it sounds like its working ok.

Thanks in advance!

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: