The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I'M AFTER INSTRUCTIONS FOR I TOOK A LICKEN FROM A CHICKEN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BAH
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: I'M AFTER INSTRUCTIONS FOR I TOOK A LICKEN FROM A CHICKEN Reply with quote

Hi, Can someone give me instructions on how to play games 3 & 4 on 'I Took A Licken From A Chicken'? Game 1 is TIC-TAC-TOE, Game 2 is like Simon and stuffed if I know how to play the others. Help would be greatly appreciated. BAH
nicknicknickandnick
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I happen to have typed these out for someone on eBay earlier:

To Play:
Turn on/off switch to on. Wait for flashing lights on the display panel. Now select the game you want to play by pressing a number, 1(Tic-Tac-Toe), 2(Chicken Sez), 3(Total Recall I), 4(Total Recall II) on the Challenge Panel.

When playing a game against the chicken, if you forget whose turn it is, the chicken and player lights will remind you. Every time you beat the chicken... "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" plays. Tie? Musical scales sound. Lose? The chicken has a good laugh!

The Games:
TIC-TAC-TOE - press number 1 on the Challenge Panel. It's you against the chicken. The selection of who goes first is randomly determined by the computer. The object, of course, is to get three of your lights in a line before the chicken: across, up-down, or diagonally. To get three in a row, you and the chicken take turns selecting your numbers.
To play Tic-Tac-Toe again, press game number 1.

CHICKEN SEZ - press number 2 on the Challenge Panel. First, the computer selects a number that lights up on the display panel as a note is played. The computer randomly selects the next player - either you or the chicken. The player chosen has to repeat the same move(s) that the computer has made. You have 6 seconds to start the move(s) and 6 seconds in between each additional move, or you forfeit the game. If the chicken goes first, you must then repeat the sequence for the game to continue. The game goes on until either you or the chicken makes a mistake.
To play Chicken Sez again, press game number 2.

TOTAL RECALL I - press number 3 on Challenge Panel. The computer challenges you. You only have 12 seconds to add up the numbers the computer lights up on the Challenge Panel. Enter the sum by pressing the appropriate numbers on the Challenge Panel.
To play Total Recall I again, press game number 3.

TOTAL RECALL II - press number 4 on Challenge Panel. It's the same game as Total Recall I but faster. This time you only have 9 seconds to add up the numbers and enter your sum. Good luck!
To play Total Recall II again, press game number 4.
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks nicknicknickandnick. I've been wanting to know how to play mine for ages Very Happy

Neil.
BAH
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invaluable. Thank you. Now I can get the full enjoyment of this very amusing game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: