The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FS: Table Top and Game and Watch games

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcalder8

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: FS: Table Top and Game and Watch games Reply with quote

I have enjoyed having them but I'm more interested in consoles than hand held games, thus the interest in the PS3. All the items are OBO and do not include shipping. I have as many pictures available as you would like to see, just let me know.
Feedback on Digital Press: HERE
Feedback on E-bay: HERE

Monster Maze 3D: This is the Japanese version of Puck N Monster. I don’t have a lot of info about it but it is complete with box and manual. There is a rip down the side of the box and some damaged around the corners but everything is there including the styrofoam. This is in such great condition you get the new plastic smell when you take the battery cover off.

I will take offers on this but mostly I would love to trade this for a 60 gig PS3.

Popeye Game and Watch: Comes with the Styrofoam and the box in great condition. This is the harder to find panorama unit.

$125

Diamond Hunt: It’s complete with box, Styrofoam and manual.

$55

Mario Bros Game and Watch: Loose and has scratches on the front cover, but the screens are in great condition.

$35

Earth Invaders: Comes complete right down to the original bag and price tag. When you remove the battery come you still get the new smell.

$75

Dracula: As with Earth Invaders it’s in great condition and you can smell the newness.

$75
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: