The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Okay, STRANGE idea...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nixontech2071
Microvision

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Okay, STRANGE idea... Reply with quote

Ok, This is mainly inspired off of the G&W handhelds, which is why thios idea of mine is considered strange. I came up with an idea to make Game & Watch style Halo related handhelds (im not a fanboy thank you very much) I already have a couple of design inserts on my idea.

Size is about wider than a GameBoy Micro, thick as a gameboy micro, and a bit taller than the micro.

The screen is pinpoint larger than the game and watch screens, and uses a formatted screenshot of a certain level as the LCD background.

Has four buttons, some used for gameplay, some used for options.

Clock located at top middle of the screen.

Also, the case is made of a durable tin, im not expecting this to be some kind of cheap toy game watch, Im expecting this to be worth at least $18.00...

The first series would at least be three games, each based off a cetain level chapter.

Here is a "chapter" game. (for example)

"Tunnel to mombasa"

Based off the chapter in which you exterminate covenant troopers in a tunnel to mombasa, this game goes on for a couple minutes.

Tell me what you think...
Rinku
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, if it makes you happy, go for it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: