The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FA: Factory Sealed Entex Select-A-Game Games on Chuckwagon

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chasethechuckwagon
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: FA: Factory Sealed Entex Select-A-Game Games on Chuckwagon Reply with quote

A buddy and I came across these games at a So Cal Swap meet this past weekend. Pretty good score for $1 each.

Anyway, they are factory sealed and up for auction on ChaseTheChuckwagon.com:

Items Listed in Electronic Games:Entex

Rare - Sealed Pac Man 2 For Entex Select A Game Handheld System
http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000023049
Now At $105.00 Ends: October 21, 2008 9:00:00 PM EDT

Rare - Sealed BaseBall4 For Entex Select A Game Handheld System
http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000023051
Now At $30.00 Ends: October 21, 2008 9:00:00 PM EDT

Sealed FOOTBALL4 cartridge for Entex Select-a-Game RARE
http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000023208
Now At $45.00 Ends: October 19, 2008 6:30:00 AM EDT

Last edited by chasethechuckwagon on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo... I officially hate you! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I need that Football game... Cool

What swap meet did you find these at? (If that's not a closely guarded secret...) I haven't 'swap met' or 'flea marketed' the SoCal area in a long time...

PacMan for $1... I can't believe it...

Shocked

Rik
chasethechuckwagon
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik wrote:
Oooo... I officially hate you! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I need that Football game... Cool

What swap meet did you find these at? (If that's not a closely guarded secret...) I haven't 'swap met' or 'flea marketed' the SoCal area in a long time...

PacMan for $1... I can't believe it...

Shocked

Rik

The link wasn't working so I changed it Smile Are you in So Cal Rik? I hit the Goldenwest Huntington Beach and Cypres College swaps in the OC. I have found some pretty incredible finds over the years Smile

We actually came across six of the Entex games - 4 Baseball, 1 FB and the 1 PM. I have another Baseball listed on Ebay which advertises the Chuckwagon site ( I will throw my last bb up there after that Ebay auction ends Smile And my friend has the other baseball which he will be listing after mine ends I think. $6 for the six games - CRAZY!
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I live up near the 101/405 intersection area... I've been to Cypress before (I gather that still goes on...), hadn't heard of the other one... Is that every week?

I'm still surprised about that Pac-Man... Considering how hard it is to find that at all... Although I think the Basketball might be about as difficult. That's the only cart I don't have at all...

Let me know the next time you go to the meets, I might have to meet up with you... Cool

Rik
chasethechuckwagon
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit them every weekend for the most part. Not this weekend though as I will be camping in San Diego all weekend Smile

The Goldenwest swap meet is in the Goldenwest College parking lot right off the 405 in Hunt. beach. Excellant swap. And both run every Sat and Sunday. I very rarely walk out empty handed.

So maybe the weekend after this weekend ?? Last weekend I hooked up with one of the Chuckwagon members who is a So Caler and we met at the swaps. I think I will organize a swap meet run and see if a bunch of us want to go. Only bad thing is when you find something good, who gets it Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: