The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Game of ghosts - do you know it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Missing games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jesperhs
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: Game of ghosts - do you know it? Reply with quote

When I was a kid I remember having this handheld game with two screens all in white plastic.

The game itself was actually 6 (as I recall it) different games, all about ghosts. I don't remember the actual games, but the ghosts look like classic ghosts from the books: a white bedsheet with two holes for the eyes.

I've looked through the long list of manufacturers, but cannot seem to find it.

Do any of you know the name of it? Or know anything about it?

Thanks!
- Jesper
BAH
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Game of ghosts - do you know it? Reply with quote

Hi, it sounds like the game you are describing is Epoch's Multi Game-7.

The version shown on Hand Held Game Museum is unfortunately very poor, and dosen't show the double screen opened up.

The figures in the game look like ghosts, but I don't think they are supposed to be. Check this link out

http://www.superselect.de/ep/epoch/MultiGame7.html

and let me know if this is the game you are thinking of.

Regards - Brett
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I think this is the same (or a very similar) game as Epoch's Game Box Penta (which is a 5 + 1 game, Multi 7 might be a sequel). But I do have good pics of this version of it:

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Schuco/5in1.htm

This shows the box with the different games, and goofy cartoons of the monsters... Mr. Green

Rik
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Missing games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: