The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Puck Monster short video.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonjonbadboy
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Puck Monster short video. Reply with quote

Ok, I didn't make this video but I had thought about it.
I played this as a kid and I loved it. I played it until the metal contacts were destroyed and I had to improvise by soldering on some home-made contacts. Here is a very short video on youtube.com that I found on the gameplay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuxapYRrxEk

If you play until the end of the game (when you turn the score over,) the game ends with about 30 seconds(?) of an electronic melody.
My puck-monster was a gift from overseas, because I had wanted the popular tabletop pacman game. I was a tiny-bit disappointed as I thought my friend purchased a cheap generic knock-off, but it still provided good play value. Little did I know, (until today [2 decades later] with thanks to the handheldmuseum.com), that this is the same game as the tabletop pacman!
My game is in storage, and as far as I know, is still in working order. I had toyed with the idea of playing it again to make a short audio or video recording of it. If I do, I doubt However, that I could make it to the end again, even on the regular difficulty setting.
sincerely,
jonjon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: