The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Searching for a game for years now ....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reaper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Searching for a game for years now .... Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

maybe you can help me. I'm searching for a special handheld game for years now. Let me describe what i still know about it:

It was a white case with silver-chrome buttons, size approx. 10 cm high and 6 cm small. The game itself played in a castle or something. You had to go thru a maze at the bottom where you could pick up stuff and there where ghosts around which could kill you. Once you had cleared the maze you could go upstairs where you had a sword fight with a skull.

I don't know the name of the game nor the manufacturer.

Thx in advance.
Petrolpol
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe : Epoch Monster Panic (1981, LCD, Watch batteries, Model# 36520)
reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Petrolpol wrote:
Maybe : Epoch Monster Panic (1981, LCD, Watch batteries, Model# 36520)

Not bad ..... the case looks very similiar, but it was a bit higher and the screen resolution was also higher. There were two games in one (first the maze, then you could go upstairs to the sword fight).

But nonetheless: thx for your support!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: