The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Win FREE stuff in my weekly comments contest...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the-topdog
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Win FREE stuff in my weekly comments contest... Reply with quote

I wanted to propose a contest to the people here at the HandheldMuseum. I have a new site I am trying to get noticed by the search engines. The best way to do this quickly is with reviews and comments on the games I have showcased.

The bulk of my website consists of handheld and tabletop electronic games, which fits in quite well here at HandheldMuseum.

To enter this contest all you have to do is goto http://www.geekvintage.com and post comments or reviews for any vintage handheld game, software or hardware title. For example, if you goto the Coleco Donkey Kong Mini Arcade page hhttp://www.geekvintage.com/coleco-tabletop-donkey-kong-hardware.php and post your personal comments or a review of the game using your HandheldMuseum member name (so I know who is participating) and then post in this topic which titles you reviewed.

On Sunday each week, a disinterested 3rd party (that would be my wife, she is REALLY disinterested in my gaming collection), will look at all of the comments received for the week and select the best one. The winner each week can select a prize from the prize pool listed below (I will be adding more prizes and pictures of the prizes soon). This contest will go on until I have no more prizes to give away.

There will be no shortage of items to comment on as I still have over 125 systems, and accessories and a couple thousand games to load onto my site... and I have dozens of electronic handhelds and tabletops still to list.

PRIZE POOL
(1x) Carded Coleco Perma Power AC Power Adapter for Coleco Mini Arcades
(1x) Boxed Milton Bradley Microvision
(1x) CIB Mattel Electronic D&D Computer Labyrinth Game
(1x) Boxed Commodore 16 Computer
(1x) Loose Vectrex 3D Crazy Coaster game cartridge
(1x) Loose Vectrex 3D Minestorm game cartridge
(1x) Box of 12 new Universal Game Cases (clear)
physics223
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great! I'll join if you have a Palmtex Super Micro up for a raffle! Haha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: