The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I just lost a handheld game I really wanted on ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerhandhelds1989
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: I just lost a handheld game I really wanted on ebay Reply with quote

It was Super Double Dragon a tiger electronics game and I need that one to complete my double dragon handheld collection. So if anyone has ot and is willing to trade or sell ir I am willing to pay at least 100 bucks for it so please if any has it respond and please consider parting with it
rainlynx
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one goes for top dollar. I think I got one and that one is not included on my google checkout discounts. Be expected to pay top dollar. Be expecting to pay over $100 or more for it.

However I might not reduce my price on the Double Dragon Handheld, but...

I will give you great deals on the Double Dragon action figures toys that where produced several years ago. I have about 20 of them still in box and and never opened. If interested, I will post some pictures of them tomorrow. Let me know. Write to me at rainlynxmedia@gmail.com or private message me.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got to admit, I'm still amazed at how much some of these white Tiger games sell for. I just figured they were all worth about $5... Cool

Here's a recent Super Double Dragon that sold on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330267087755

for $125... You can alway try contacting the buyer and begging him to sell it to you. Mr. Green

(Heh, I just re-read your post... Is this the one you just lost?)
bomberpunk
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: you're not the only one from here that bid on that game Reply with quote

yeah, Rik, those little white tiger games are my absolute favorite as those are what i grew up with (other than actual gaming systems).

i was so teed off that it went for that much, as it is only one of three electronic games i have left to find to match my pre-Katrina collection. it is the least fun of the Double Dragon LCD games, so i will wait patiently until i come across it cheap. i think DD2 is one of Tiger's best LCD games, and the watch is no exception!

There was also a sixth DD game from Tiger, which wasn't electronic. it was a miniature board game with dice all encased in a red plastic shell.
physics223
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the Double Dragon II game. I just couldn't finish it despite reaching the last boss, so it pissed me off. Then I think I lost it, or just forgot about it.
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the heck?
When I buy a lot of games I've been tossing these in the "do not care" pile and giving to my friends children. Think I'll hold on to these. Gave a Guantlet away a few months ago.

Linda
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you have to be careful with the white Tiger games... Some of them are worth ridiculous amounts of money for some reason, and since they are rare, you can't always determine which ones by searching eBay. Granted, most of them aren't worth much at all, but the ones that are worth anything seem to be worth a few hundred at least... There's one game that seems to sell for over $300-400, but I forget which one it is now... Might be one of the Double Dragon series, I think we were talking about it in the forum somewhere...

If I can't tell if it's a rare game or not, I just list it on eBay and see what happens.
tigerhandhelds1989
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you are thinking of castlevania sotn, but thats only if its brand new if not it depends on condition I payed 155.56 for mine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: