The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Vintage hand held games for sale.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gurus_gamezone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Vintage hand held games for sale. Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I have a wide range of vintage games for sale including Bandai, Epoch, Nintendo Gameboy and Gameboy Color, Neo Geo Pocket and Neo Geo Pocket Color. I am an Australian living in Tokyo and I have access to many vintage electronics stores. If I don't have what you are looking for, I may be able to get it. You are welcome to send your wish list of games and I will see what I can do.

I also sell games on ebay.com.au. My seller's name is gurus_gamezone
Nintendo Game & Watch games are also available.

Craig
physics223
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in an Epoch Game Pocket Computer, for a fair price, of course. I don't even need it boxed, I just want it with one cartridge, preferably Astro Bomber. Smile

Thanks for reading.
komikingoo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konnichiwa Craig Very Happy

I am looking for Gakken Fishing Handheld

Better with box Yessss!

Arigato
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: