The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
If you could have any prototype...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on your definition of 'exist'. Cool They were definitely made, hopefully they are lost in someone's attic/basement, and not deep in a land fill... I'd love to know what happened to all the Coleco stuff when they shut down... I fear a lot of it was just thrown away.

Rik
FinEngineer
Kenner Red Line

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik wrote:
Here's his site:

And I love this:
http://www.erikschubach.com/vintage/sx-64-paper-model.php

Rik

This is awesome... I just made it out of the printout.... It will sit on my desk @ work tomorrow. Smile
the-topdog
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinEngineer wrote:
This is awesome... I just made it out of the printout.... It will sit on my desk @ work tomorrow. Smile

Lol... thanks, it was fun to create, I have one sitting on my desk too Very Happy

I also made a simple paper model of the Microvision too... though I think I may rework it a bit, I'm not happy with the way it goes together. http://www.erikschubach.com/vintage/microvision-paper-model.php

Eventually I hope to have paper models of my entire collection on www.GeekVintage.com
JoePal
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the-topdog wrote:
Rik wrote:

Also, the original Coleco Donkey Kong Jr. mock-up photographed in the old catalogs.

I purchased one of those in an estate sale from a man that used to do photography for a Canadian company who passed away. I do not have a full history on it though. But it is insanely cool and the crown jewel in my Coleco tabletop collection.

i believe what you got is the custom made version, not the original version that was shown in the catalogs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: