The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nelsonic Pac Man Watch Game w/ Joystick NEEDED :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gilderdave
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Nelsonic Pac Man Watch Game w/ Joystick NEEDED :) Reply with quote

Just lost an auction by $5 for this baby. Mint loose would be a dream. Willing to pay top dollar since mine was stolen from me! (30 years ago...) It still hurts.
mattyboy
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: GUILTY!! Reply with quote

EWWW sorry, I was the culprit that overbid you. I've been on the losing side of an auction more times than I care to remember but this watch was always my favorite and I always try to grab one any chance I get. You can never have too many of these. I also picked up the boxed one that came up a week later with the one shifter.
gilderdave
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: that's ok! Reply with quote

no problem at all... if you ever want to sell one, please contact me! i had the ghost version. it is very meaningful to me, so please keep me in mind! would you consider posting vid of gameplay ever?
thanks,
dave
mattyboy
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Video!! Reply with quote

I will keep you in mind. As far as making a video, I Have had a few requests to post a video and I intend to. As soon as I get my hands on a real good good hi-def video camera, I will post it on youtube. I'll kerp you posted!!
mattyboy
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 am    Post subject: your in luck. I'm selling off one of my pacman watches Reply with quote

If your still interested, I'm selling a nelsonic pacman watch (joystick version) with all 4 shifters, instruction manual and I'm also throwing in a pacman display box case. I'm selling the ghost version (which is the most desirable in my opinion). The watch is in excellent shape. The sound works and the buttons are functional. The only problem I see is that the joystick is a little hard to move when trying to move the character in the down direction while playing but it does move down none the less. realistically these watches should just be used for collection purposes and not played much anyway. overall the watch is in great shape
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: