The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nice buy... Nice game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eggie
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Nice buy... Nice game Reply with quote

Hello,

I bought this game for a bargain:
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAP.....RK:MEWA:IT

It's a nice game in perfect condition.
Original manufacor: Tsukada
This game is licensed by Scmidt Electronic (Scmidt Spiel + Freizeit, Eching, West-Germany). Schmidt also had a license for Tiger Games.

Game and box in verry good condition.

Regards
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great bargain Eggie!!! I don't suppose it came with English instructions did it? I recently won one of these myself (unboxed) and I think I have worked out the general idea, but it would be great if Rik could put a copy of the instructions in the Museum. My kids can play it properly then Smile

Thanks, Neil.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to dig up my game and see if it has English instructions... Or, if you can read Japanese... Cool

Sometimes Japanese games have a little section in Eng, but I can't promise how fast I'll get to them. (Although I see on my site that I've stated the instructions are all in Japanese... Maybe someone here has a version in English then?)
Eggie
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Neil.. i don't know the exact value of this game, i saw on a few sites this game boxed in almost new condition for 125-150$.

The only instructions i have is in Dutch. This instructions stay on the backside of the box. The game is quite comlicated and it's to difficult to tell everything. Maby when i have time i can translate everything but it is a lot of work..

A short overview:
Eat the Princeses, the Pricess in the castle (middle screen) gives a bonus of 200 points.

When you hit a bat you hear a special sound and you can eat the crosses for extra points. When the time is gone and you are hit by a cross you lost a life.

After 10.000 points you get another Dracula.

Right above in the screen you see a moon turning to sun... after 3 days all Dracula's will be destroyed when they did not cross the whole labyrinth.

When you go into the coffin (right above and left under) the crosses and the daytime can't hurt you.

I hope you understand more now...

Regards.
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Princess!!! Is that what it is Very Happy . She is protected by a big cross that you can kill you even if you are holding a bat.

"all Dracula's will be destroyed when they did not cross the whole labyrinth. " So is the object of the game to kill the princess as many times as possible? It's a bit like Pacman with the bats as power pills and the crosses as ghosts, but with the added complication of the sun and coffins!
Neil.
Eggie
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that youa re right.
Get the princess in the castle so much if you can and further the same as packman.

It's a nice game and not very easy.

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: