The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PAC-MAN Nelsonic Watch with Box, Joystick, Inst., Warr. Card

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gameinhand
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: PAC-MAN Nelsonic Watch with Box, Joystick, Inst., Warr. Card Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

If anyone is interested, here's one of our rare listings on eBay, for a near mint in box Nelsonic Pac-Man watch, complete with plastic box, tiny orange joystick, instructions and even the warranty card. Works great!

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290464715573

Thanks,
Rich
momandboysshop on eBay
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the original box? The only box I've ever seen the watch come in says Pac-Man on the lid and has a little place to keep the joysticks... Just curious if it came in a generic box like that originally as well.
Gameinhand
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Nelsonic Pac-Man Watch Reply with quote

Rik, I was told when I got it a few years ago that everything was original including the box. It fits perfectly so my guess is that it is the original box. The only thing that is baffling me is whether or not the the metal joystick comes out. I did try very easily to take it out but it doesnt want to come out. Seems like it is meant to stay in. It does turn if you grab it but feels like it is held in by some sort of a spring, which leads me to believe it does not come out and the little orange plastic one is just for show. Educated guess on my part, but thats all it is, could be wrong.

Rich
physics223
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game looks good! Smile
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it have a hole in the joystick like this one:

I think the plastic part is just supposed to stick in there. It originally came with 4 joysticks, one representing each of the ghost's colors (red, blue, pink, orange). I guess you could pick your favorite ghost... Cool

Which Pac-Man is on the watch? It's hard to tell from the picture... (Does it look like the Pac-Man in the picture above, or is the other one with the red eyes?)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: