The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help me to identify these games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boywithathorn
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Help me to identify these games Reply with quote

Hello, this is Manuel, from Spain. I have recently become a member of this forum because I want to identify some hand held games that I bought in a street market. I hope you can help me.

The 1st game is about a turtle. The objective is to help some squirrels (?) cross a river while they jump on the turtle's shell. I do not know the name of the game, manufacturer or the year it was released.

The 2nd one is called LCD Space Shoot. I do not know about the manufacturer or the year:

The 3rd one is called City Traveller. The same thing, I do not know the manufacturer's name or the year of production. Here are 2 photos:

Thanks!
nicknicknickandnick
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their style looks late 80s/early 90s generally. I found one picture in my picture collection. It looks like the Space Shoot game is by Liwaco.

Gameinhand
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Similar Game on eBay Reply with quote

I have a very similar game on eBay that called Demon's Cemetery that looks like it is the same manufacturer as Cith Traveller. There is no manufacturer name on it either. Its item number 290359656820.

I would be curious if anyone knows the manufactuer too.

Rich
momandboysshop on eBay
boywithathorn
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicknicknickandnick wrote:
Their style looks late 80s/early 90s generally. I found one picture in my picture collection. It looks like the Space Shoot game is by Liwaco.

Hi! Thanks for the information!
boywithathorn
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Similar Game on eBay Reply with quote

Gameinhand wrote:
I have a very similar game on eBay that called Demon's Cemetery that looks like it is the same manufacturer as Cith Traveller. There is no manufacturer name on it either. Its item number 290359656820.

I would be curious if anyone knows the manufactuer too.

Rich
momandboysshop on eBay

Thank you for your help, Rich.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Memories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: