The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
tomy arcade racing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
impatient1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: tomy arcade racing Reply with quote

Hi all, I've had a tomy (mini) arcade racing machine since i was a kid and its been sitting in its box collecting dust. Anyone know how much one of these is worth? It use to work and now only the some of the lights on the track are displaying. I don't have the heart to cut the side stickers and open it up to fix it.

Also got a bigtrak but it looks like they have remade them so resale is pretty low but thats a different story.
thanks
nicknicknickandnick
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My notes of what I have observed is that it is relatively rare to be complete with box (at least on ebay.com -- I don't regularly visit other ebays), and ranged about $14 to $55 in that state.

The remade Bigtrak are the white ones as they were in the UK as far as I know. The US Big Trak would attract different bidders wanting what they remembered from childhood.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: