The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Another inventor heard from

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Inventor's forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
747skys
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Another inventor heard from Reply with quote

Hi All -

Just found this site and looks great!
I'm an inventor/designer of toys with a major company here is the USA.

Back in the late 70's, I worked for an independent toy design company and came up with the idea and design for a handheld game called TC7 Air Traffic Control. It was ultimately licensed to Bandai who produced it.

I bought one back several years ago as I didn't keep one of my own designs for myself when it was produced.

Best to all -
Ken
nicknicknickandnick
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neat - I got one myself off eBay a few years ago. It's an interesting and unusual concept, not being based in sports, space, or other common themes.
747skys
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've always been interested in flight, and wasn't a big sports fan so I played around with an early Radio Shack TRS-80 computer and plugged into the printer port and started lighting up LED's. When I brought the computer to work, my boss was interested in what it could do, so I started working on my air traffic controller idea. It grew and we made a prototype and licensed the idea to Bandai. I then worked with them and Texas Instruments to develop the production chip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Inventor's forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: