The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
V for VFD's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlienLockNChase
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: V for VFD's Reply with quote

As promised in the 'what started you collecting' thread{from this forum's Memories section}, here's what my current tabletop library consists of:

*Radio Shack Astro Command*
*Tandy Caveman*
*Epoch Dracula*
*Tomy Kingman*
*Tomy Scramble*
*Tandy Alien Chase*

Last edited by AlienLockNChase on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlienLockNChase
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Leaving The Forum Reply with quote

Hey Rik, I regret to inform you that i'd like to request to be deleted from the Handheld Museum Forum.

I haven't had the opportunity to purchase any new VFD's in quite a while{although I have seen a lot of Electronic Footballs and such}, and aren't able to visit this site as much as I'd like.

The thread activity also isn't as active as I'd hoped[no offense].

These things being said, your site has been a wealth of information...I knew very little about tabletop handhelds before I discovered this place.

I fully intend to promote your site however I can via places like Facebook and YouTube, its just that this forum isn't quite what I thought it was going to be{although it also helped me discover J.J. Abrams' Super 8}.

I couldn't find a "Delete Account" button/area, so I originally Private Messaged you{in mid-September].

This message is a simply slightly-modified copy-and-paste of that message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: