The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
galaxian2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retroyonkers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: galaxian2 Reply with quote

this is my ebay for galaxian2 . it's unopened. i saw an opened galaxian2 on ebay for 160, but that seemed high (you all would know better than me as i'm pretty new to collecting/selling and realizing that some items on ebay simply aren't going anywhere at the prices people have out there).

here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220874.....500wt_1413

p.s. do the price tags on the box make much of a difference?

thanks!

-sal
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, $160 is probably too high... In fact, everything that seller has listed seems a bit high. Not ridiculous, but definitely on the high side of hopeful...

He's sold some items, but everything he's sold has been 'best offer', meaning less than what he listed it for. Some people do that, they list something at a fairly high price, watch what kind of offers come in, and accept one they like... In some cases, it's a safer way to sell then listing at 99 cents and hoping for the best. Smile

You should change your auctions to buy-it-nows with offers accepted. I don't think you'd get $275 for the Galaxian, but someone might be willing to pay $200... If you'd sell it for that, it would give them an option to make an offer.

The price sticker won't really make a difference. If you feel comfortable trying to remove it, give it a shot. But ripping the cover of the box will hurt the value more than just leaving the stickers there. If you've never done it, best to just leave it.
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geeze! That reminds me why I don't care about boxes too much. My loose one for 15€ is perfect! 274 buys you almost 2 boxed Dig Dugs!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: