The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ridiculistings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinku
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been too long.

It's a rare item, and it's priced reasonably... but I'm pretty sure it's not the "Grand Daddy of all things Human Made".
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Kind-198....._500wt_927
LLB9977
Microvision

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rinku wrote:
It's been too long.

It's a rare item, and it's priced reasonably... but I'm pretty sure it's not the "Grand Daddy of all things Human Made".
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Kind-198....._500wt_927

hey, gotta sell the sizzle.
woolfman
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something quite silly...

http://cgi.ebay.de/EPOCH-ELECT.....20bb146431

Anyone up for it? Laughing
blue6demon
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Something quite silly...

http://cgi.ebay.de/EPOCH-ELECT.....20bb146431

Anyone up for it?

Now that's one hell of a bargain... i think that guy should make some research before selling stuff.... Rolling Eyes
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that even buys you the ugly stickered one. The nice Grandstand ones do 10-20 bucks on ebay.co.uk Smile
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, not one to make fun of someone's photography skills, but this one made me laugh...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290673456367

Very Happy
GameWatchGuy
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik wrote:
Okay, not one to make fun of someone's photography skills, but this one made me laugh...
Very Happy

Hi.
Sure is bad.
I think this one's pretty horrible too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Ba.....231a950ff4

~John
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/220962190762
It was unnoticed for a long time, so I thought it would be a nice grab for 10-20€, but now the price went completely nuts.

Got one boxed last year for 35€, but now it does already 112€!
elepla
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blanka, you have no idea of completely nuts : )

More than 100€ is adequate for such a nicely manufactured game.
Your 35€ for a boxed game is an absolute exception/super bargain.
The Rosy tabletops are underated in my opinion.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GameWatchGuy wrote:
Rik wrote:
Very Happy

Hi.
Sure is bad.

~John

Are you going to bid on this? (or anyone else here?) I'll go for it just to see if I can resurrect it and use it as a demo at classic gaming shows, but if anyone else really wants it, I can pass on it...

elepla wrote:

Yeah, definitely. I paid over $200 each for the 3 of mine in this series. And the one on eBay looks like it's in really nice shape (the game, at least). The Rosy 3Ds are worth $150+ boxed easy. Probably double that if the box is in really mint condition.

35€ is definitely a very good deal, but it's not very common at that price unless it's loose and heavily used.
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik wrote:
GameWatchGuy wrote:
Rik wrote:
Very Happy

Hi.
Sure is bad.

~John

Are you going to bid on this? (or anyone else here?) I'll go for it just to see if I can resurrect it and use it as a demo at classic gaming shows, but if anyone else really wants it, I can pass on it...

elepla wrote:

Yeah, definitely. I paid over $200 each for the 3 of mine in this series. And the one on eBay looks like it's in really nice shape (the game, at least). The Rosy 3Ds are worth $150+ boxed easy. Probably double that if the box is in really mint condition.

35€ is definitely a very good deal, but it's not very common at that price unless it's loose and heavily used.

I should check this forum more often, that was me that won that Rosy tabletop. I put in a max bid of 113 Euro 5 hours before the auction ended . As soon as I put the bid in I was winning with a total of 112Euro showing for the bid. I thought by the time the bidding ended in the next 5 hrs (over night in Australia) that there was no chance Id win, considering it was already on my max bid limit. Seems no one bid in the last 5 hours and I woke up this morning to see I won the auction. That was weird.
I should note that he's shipping charge was very reasonable

Seeing the post's above I feel like Ive been either ripped off or got a good deal , don't know which to believe now.

On a different note the guy also sold a mint in box Tiger Jawbreaker for 80 Euro in the same auction round (He sold a lot of games - actually he's selling he's entire collection). I have seen a number of these handheld Jawbrreakers up on ebay and there not going for that much, makes me doubt there rarity (Still 2 on ebay now). On a related note: the Tiger Jawbreaker Tabletop I have not seen.

P.S Are the photo's I took of the Tomy Top Shot Pilot any good for you Rik? http://www.handheldmuseum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1328
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vcoleiro1 wrote:
I should check this forum more often, that was me that won that Rosy tabletop. I put in a max bid of 113 Euro 5 hours before the auction ended . As soon as I put the bid in I was winning with a total of 112Euro showing for the bid.

Seeing the post's above I feel like Ive been either ripped off or got a good deal , don't know which to believe now.

No, you got a decent deal. You won it in an open auction, so you certainly didn't get ripped off. If the game looks as nice as it does in the pictures (looks like it might be new, just a somewhat used box), then that was definitely a good price. Like I said, I paid more than $200 for the 3 I have, and I mean I paid more than $200 _each_ for the 3 of them... You can see what they look like in the Rosy section... I think it would have sold for a little more if it had been mentioned here or other game sites.

vcoleiro1 wrote:
On a different note the guy also sold a mint in box Tiger Jawbreaker for 80 Euro in the same auction round (He sold a lot of games - actually he's selling he's entire collection). I have seen a number of these handheld Jawbrreakers up on ebay and there not going for that much, makes me doubt there rarity (Still 2 on ebay now). On a related note: the Tiger Jawbreaker Tabletop I have not seen.

Yeah, they've been coming down in value... Also, the Orlitronic version of any Tiger game is usually worth less than the actual Tiger version, so that can affect the price too.. But there's been a fair number of these being sold, so the value is dropping. They've definitely gone from 'Extremely Rare' to just 'Rare'. Where as the tabletop is still 'Extremely Rare'... Still seems to be very few of those around.

vcoleiro1 wrote:
P.S Are the photo's I took of the Tomy Top Shot Pilot any good for you Rik? http://www.handheldmuseum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1328

Yep, the pictures are great. I'll add them to the site this weekend... Gonna start going through new pictures I have of games already listed, and then try to get back into updating the site at least once a month with new stuff... So much has popped up over the last year or two that I need to add! Cool Gonna try to make some significant update before I start digging through all my boxes...
GameWatchGuy
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik wrote:

HI.
I asked him if he would take $25 and he declined. I would like to buy if it's cheap and I would give to my son but since you want it I'll back out and I won't bid.

I also told him a couple of times about the item description. He was describing the Bandai MB watch but the horrible picture showed the GCE GT

~John
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, i had a real bargain on the Rosy. I've 2 boxed, one without the polys, but both about mint, the polyless box a bit deformed. They were 100€ together. I realise it is a steal, but on marktplaats noone searches for Rosy, so they mostly go unnoticed. I
agree to the underrated thing. I want to take it further. The Rosy 3Ds are the most beautiful of ALL vfd games.
GameWatchGuy
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik wrote:

Hi Rik.
Well I hope it's you that won it. It went cheap and I surely would have been in the game at that price.

~John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 18 of 22

Jump to: