The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pac Man watch manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n3rxs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Pac Man watch manual Reply with quote

Ok I am looking all over for a manual for setting time on the 1980 Nelsonic Pac Man watch with joystick. I know the one for the four button model is on this site but no one seems to have the one for the joystick model. Can anyone help?
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You aren't the first to ask for that... If anyone has this, please send it to me so I can make it available to everyone! Cool

I'm guessing following the inst. for the button-version doesn't work?
n3rxs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no it doesn't unfortunately.
n3rxs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I got the info via a fellow ebayer who was selling another of these fine watches. If the owner of this site would like I made a brief Word Doc explaining it that I'd be happy to share for others. Just tell me where to email it.
nindy8

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Here are the instructions Reply with quote

I am selling mine on ebay right now and someone sent these to me and it worked for my watch...hope it helps...i just copied and pasted so it isn't the best typing but you can still understand it, just do the two items in red in order. This is a crazy way to set a watch if you ask me. No wonder I couldn't figure it out on my own. lol

S4 IS UPPER LEFT BUTTON-1 base time setting 2alarm time setting 3to select game B in the game mode
S3 LOWER LEFT-1 Time selection 2To select game A in the game mode 3to enable game demonstration
S1 UPPER RIGHT 1 Start/stop switch in game mode
S2 LOWER RIGHT
ALARM TIME SETTING
aT NORMAL TIME DISPLAY DEPRESS S2 two times to enter alarm time setting mode

HOUR SETTING Hour digits will flash
Press S3 to advance to the desired hour
MINUTE SETTING Press S4, Minute digits will flash
Press S3 to advance to the desired minute
AlARM ON/OFF Press S1 in the alarm time setting mode to activate or deactivate the alarm
When alarm is on -activated- two symbols appear followed by the )bracket
When alarm is off symbols and bracket disappear
BASE TIME SETTING aT alarm time setting mode depress S1 AND S2(hold S1 first and then push S2)to enter base time setting mode. Push S4 to set the watch in the following sequences
SECOND-MINUTE-HOUR-MONTH-DATE-DAY and push S3each time to get digits
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: