The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Four Star Baseball (3)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Missing games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Four Star Baseball (3) Reply with quote

When sorting out my games I came across this one and had a look to see what the Museum had to say about it.

http://handheldmuseum.com/Misc/FourStarBaseball3.htm

All the photos in the Museum are of the games box (as you haven't got one) and all the box shots say the game is called Baseball 3. On the front and back of the game and on it's instructions, the game is called just Baseball. I wonder if they made the box like that to try and cash in on some of Entex Baseball 3's success? On the other hand the game most looks like Mego Pulsonic Baseball 2 which came out around 1979 compared to 1980 for the Four Star.

http://handheldmuseum.com/Mego/Baseball2.htm

so they may have been trying to make out it was a sequal to that game?

I had a good look over the game, box (except for the top flap which is missing) and instructions and there is no mention of any model# so I think you could safely change the model number from '??' to 'None'.

Hope this helps,

Neil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Missing games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: