The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Grandstand Universal Power Adapter Wanted!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tasha326

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Grandstand Universal Power Adapter Wanted! Reply with quote

Hi.
I have a Grandstand Munchman game and i am looking for a Grandstand univeral power adapter for it.
Does anyone have one for sale or does anyone know where i can buy one please?
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tasha,
Welcome to the club Smile . Grandstand adapters do pop up on Ebay every now and again, or you could use the modern versions from most electrical shops or Argos etc though you might not like the design of the heads on most of them. If you are after an original then Ebay is your best bet (I can't see any on at the minute but you never know there might be by the end on the evening!). If you don't mind a slightly more modern version that is similar in design, then you could have a Dixons one from me. It has the standard 4 point plug as the Grandstand has plus a 9v connector which could come in handy.

If you want my Dixons adapter just send me ?2 to cover the P+P and it's all yours Smile . I have just tried it out with my Munchman and it works a treat. I will leave it on the correct settings for your game. Let me know if you fancy it and we can exchange details.

Happy gaming,

Neil.
slugbait76
Microvision

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're often included in auctions for the Grandstand games too. Just search eBay for grandstand in the PC & video gaming category.

There's a few there right now. I know you most likely don't want the game but if you look hard enough and are patient you're bound to come across something cheap.

Click Here
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tasha,
I think you might like

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GRANDSTA.....dZViewItem

Neil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: