The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Who is going to the CG Expo?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamtex
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Who is going to the CG Expo? Reply with quote

As the title really. I am biting the bullet and going.
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, where?
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, hope to see you there... Obviously I'm going. Mr. Green Bringing an SUV full of handheld games to display in their museum... Just ask any of the organizers of the event to point out the 'handheld guy', they'll know who you mean... Smile (If there's something I have you really want to see, let me know...)

Are you coming from Japan, or are/will you be in the US already?

Blanka: Classic Gaming Expo in Las Vegas! The big white/orange banner on my website?? Cool

www.cgexpo.com
Everyone should go!
Jamtex
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should update my profile as I am currently in Lisbon, Portugal although will be flying back to London, England for a day to pick some stuff up before I shoot off to Las Vegas via Chicago.

I am volunteering as I am too cheap to buy a ticket Laughing So I will be there the whole of Friday, I am hoping they will use my gallery and museum art handling qualification but I shall be bringing several pairs of white gloves anyway. Very Happy

I shall look at your list and see what I might want to see but I would love to see (and play) a Palmtex Super Micro and an Entex Select a Game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: