The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Selling some of the collection , inc Jungle Fighter 3D

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dr_bob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Selling some of the collection , inc Jungle Fighter 3D Reply with quote

Hi
I mentioned it in one of the other posts but I'm selling off some of my handheld/Tabletop collection.It feels like selling my children! (and no I asked my wife and I'm not allowed sell my actual children instead of the games!).Not sure if this will be any use to you guys since I'm based in Ireland , but international postage is fairly reliable these days , and some of these may fill gaps in someones collection.
Prices are all in Euro

Tomytronic 3D Jungle Fighter €150
Tomytronic 3D Sky Attack(boxed, polys ) €30 -SOLD
Tomytronic 3D Thundering Turbos (Boxed, polys and instructions) €30
Tomytronic 3D Shark Attack €20-SOLD
Tomytronic 3D Planet Zeon €25-SOLD
Tomytronic 3-D Sky Fighters €25
(I had to do a minor repair on the battery contacts but its not noticeable)

Tomy Caveman €20 -SOLD
CGL Galaxy invader 1000 €20
Gakken Jungler €20 (missing battery cover)
Grandstand Astrowars (boxed + instructions) (screen is a scratched but this isnt really noticeable when its being played ) €30
Grandstand Firefox F7 €20
Tomy Alien Attack €20 -SOLD
Grandstand Scramble €20
Tomy Cosmic Clash €20

Boxed Space Invaders LCD Tabletop €10
Boxed Pacman LCD Tabletop 10
(these are fairly recent ).

I can do a deal on anyone buying multiples.
I can post to most countries (P & P would be extra but hopefully not too much)
I'm selling them via a site called adverts.ie (which is sort of an Irish equivalent to craigslist I guess)and have a few pics there

http://www.adverts.ie/1977293
if you're interested either (ideally )put an offer in over on the site , or pm /reply here (although if two offers come in at the same time the adverts.ie one will get precedence)

Last edited by dr_bob on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
GameWatchGuy
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling some of the collection , inc Jungle Fighter 3D Reply with quote

dr_bob wrote:
It feels like selling my children! (and no I asked my wife and I'm not allowed sell my actual children instead of the games!)

Hi.
Yea... She just doesn't want you to get in trouble for shipping them. They made it illegal to ship people using FedEX, UPS, etc...lol

~John
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Selling some of the collection , inc Jungle Fighter 3D Reply with quote

GameWatchGuy wrote:
They made it illegal to ship people using FedEX, UPS, etc...lol

~John

I think you can send them frozen as medical sample.
dr_bob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Selling some of the collection , inc Jungle Fighter 3D Reply with quote

GameWatchGuy wrote:
dr_bob wrote:
It feels like selling my children! (and no I asked my wife and I'm not allowed sell my actual children instead of the games!)

Hi.
Yea... She just doesn't want you to get in trouble for shipping them. They made it illegal to ship people using FedEX, UPS, etc...lol

~John

heh and I had the crate with holes in it and everything!*

Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Selling some of the collection , inc Jungle Fighter 3D Reply with quote

blanka wrote:

I think you can send them frozen as medical sample.

lol...
This will be a good short lived loophole in the law in the future when we can revive em from the frozen state.
~John
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: