The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Entex Stargate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> High Scores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Entex Stargate Reply with quote

Just throw in a new one. Game at fastest setting:
2020 points
TokyoBatman
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say about this one? Hmmm... It's alright. The form factor and sounds are the highlights. It's definitely an awesome looking device and the booming sound rocks your walls.

The gameplay isn't my favorite to be honest. The long shooting laser is cool, but slow and clunky. You have a 4 directional joy stick that just goes up and down (unless I'm missing something on that point).

I like the layout on the side telling you your number of lives, humans, smart bombs, and invisibility. It'd be cool if the score was displayed in a different location. You basically find that out after you die.

This is definitely a more enjoyable play on skill 1 at the lowest speed. There is nothing much that can be done on skill 2 at the fastest speed. It's absolutely impossible to save the humans as they fall at super sonic speed to their death Sad

My high score on skill 2 and the fastest speed is: 2780

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> High Scores All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: