The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Grandstand Clay Shoot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Missing games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haku
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Grandstand Clay Shoot Reply with quote

I've not seen this anywhere on the web or eBay before, it's probably out there somewhere though.
Most versions of this design of game has a 4-way pad but this one has a dial to aim where you shoot the gun and for once the concept works well.
One or two players, two types of game, one where the clay pigeons get shot from the bottom right to the top left and another where a clay pigeon will randomly appear at one of the four targets.

Grandstand Clay Shoot (1987, LCD, 2 AA Batteries, Model# ???)

In time I'll be upping some more pictures for the museum from my personal collection. I'll have to work out some way of taking good pictures of them, diffused the flash like the above picture doesn't always work too well.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got that in the States as Skeet Shoot from Tiger:
http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Tiger/SkeetShoot.htm

For taking pictures, if you have a tri-pod, use that in a very well-lit room and just turn off the flash. That's how I take all the pictures of my games for the museum. It works great and you can take straight-on pictures without worrying about the flash reflecting. (Also depends on your camera too, some cameras don't really like their flash being turned off... Mr. Green )
Haku
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yeah the dual-naming of games for different countries, I had a look for duplicates but there's so many games to sift through.

When I get some time this week I'll setup something to take pictures of the games I have that aren't listed in the museum. Are you also including robots? I have a programmable Systema robot, complete with box/remote/instructions/crayon for drawing patterns, but didn't come with the PC link.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Missing games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: