The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
more of my collection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomasrg
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue6demon wrote:
Well, as you know i'm a LED sports games fan, so if you decide to sell some (i wouldn't have anything you want for a trade i'm pretty sure) drop me a line !

Pat

Hi friend, I have a very interesting item about LED sports game.
I thing this game may be one of the rarest games I found and never see it before.

You can see more pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/gamewatchfriendsclub/sets/72157622260983293/

The manufacturer is Arcofalc and the game makes 44cm x 31 cm

Arcofalc was a italian manufacturer and make Football table games, but I think only this is electronic.

There are three buttons on every side and you can control the side you want to move the led light (right,left or center) and if the other player push the same direction he stole the light and then he can start the attack chassing a direction to move the light. When a player arrives to the last line then you chose where shoot and the other player chosse where the keeper stop it.

This game is a big game and I need space too, if you are interested may be we can make a change or I can sell to you.

Thanks

http://gamewatch.com.es/
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pictures suck, but I recently made a couple great acquisitions.
I was looking for the boxed Pucki & Monsters forever. Finally got one. The other acquisition, an even better pick up...
TIGER SPACE INVADERS! fell into my lap. Quite lovely. Can't wait until a boxed one turns up.

Regards,
Linda
Rinku
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you buy that on eBay for $75? If you did, I'm gonna cry.

Congratulations! And post more pictures!
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Did you buy that on eBay for $75?

I wish.

Linda
Rinku
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never envy collections; I envy individual pieces. And that is one of those pieces. You got a deal no matter how much you paid.
physics223
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, where do you get all the money for this stuff?

Aaaahhh I wish I was rich.
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always put something away for the big one... Right now I'm bored to tears with nothing rare to purchase. About to start work on my sealed NES collection again while I wait on the next rare handheld.

You don't have o be rich. Just be diligent on finding the games other people have missed. Patience is the key. I'm not good at that, but I see it works,
Welcome to club.

Linda
physics223
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Linda, if ever you come across a working Palmtex Super Micro can you sell it to me cheap!? Laughing

Seriously, though, I can't search flea markets or have swap meets here in the Philippines. Most people don't even have an idea of what the handheld games were back then, haha! I just need all the help I can get. Smile

I'm not really a collector, though. Maybe I will be one five years from now, if I can get a stable job, but for the time being I'm also just another admirer. I guess I joined this site, and still want the Super Micro for posterity's sake. Plus there's still the curiosity factor.

Well, back on topic, I really think your collection is great. It's just massive.
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, you are in the Philippines? I just got back from there 3 weeks ago. I was in Manila, Clark and Baguio City. Definitely no handhelds there, but I did run across some old SNES cartridges at one of those street/flea markets in Baguio.

Thanks for compliment on the collection. It takes time, patience, and good collecting friends. I get great finds from people I bought from in the past and they contact me later.

Linda
physics223
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found boxed Tronica Air Revenger at a bookshop here in Iloilo, alongside some SNES cartridges. There's also a store here that sells Atari 2600 tapes (boxed at that), but no systems. Smile

I got some handhelds at eBay, but nothing explicitly rare. I was able to play an Atari Lynx when I was young so I got one. Smile

Wishing something comes up! :/

Also, hope you enjoyed it here. Smile
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The closet is becoming crowded again.

Trying to think of a few new acquisitions to post here. I haven't posted in forever.
Two of the racing games are old, but I think the Torch Time version is new to me.
Finally found the box version of the grey toytronic version of that generic electronic football,
Bestech Frog which is different and much larger than mr. frog,
Found a boxed computerized football game,
A clone of the Cardinal football made by Tommy. I've never seen the Tommy before boxed or unboxed,
A boxed ACER baseball. I thought it was a clone of another baseball, but when I checked it was not a clone of the one I thought. The timers at the top seem different.
Finally got a Mattel drag race and finished my Takara colllection

Regards,
Linda
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been forever since I made any updates. Note the Space King arrived safe and sound. It's a thing of beauty.

Received that extra Entex 3D mazes a couple months ago. Thought I would trade out the game with my other one (boxed)if it was in better condition.

But it looks like the recent 3D mazes is a prototype or a variation so I have to keep it. Can't remember all the differences, but I do remember the battery compartment on the variation is wire, the casing is smooth rather than having small ripples, there's no sticker in the battery compartment and I just noticed the little lines in the battery compartment are not there. Misplaced the picture of the front, but that is slightly different in color also. The game play appeared to be same if I remember correctly, Although I think I remember there being a minor difference. I really need to make these updates when things are fresh in my mind. Very Happy The one on the left is the production version. Anyone else seen the variation? I asked another owner and he had the production version.

Regards,
Linda
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That is some rare items in top quality in that shot! I think you do need a new Burger Time though. Wink It's box should be pretty dark orange. This one is way too yellow Mr. Green
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All my links are gone. Crying or Very sad

I guess I will have to reload a few pictures. My collection has changed so much over the years. I've FINALLY cataloged 99% of it again. I lost track of so many items when I moved to a new house, but everything is back in its proper place.

I finally found a NIB Konami Tutankhamen. If anyone needs one I have a connection. It's not cheap, but it's not Entex black knight priced either.

I completed my Toytronic collection including some of the items previously believed to be prototypes. Although I still need boxes for 2 items. I know no one cares about these, but I found a Toytronic catalog years ago and have been on a mission to get every game ever since.

I think I'm 95% complete with large tabletops. I started concentrating on new smaller handhelds I never collected before. It's been interesting. Pictures soon to come.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to archive the pictures people post so I can replace them if they disappear... I may not have them all, but I can add some of these back into your posts. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: