The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TEXET SB 12 Sleeping Beauty game for sale approx 1979

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kkxhills

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: TEXET SB 12 Sleeping Beauty game for sale approx 1979 Reply with quote

The game has been used about 3 times, and although the batteries have run out since it's been in a box in my attic for years they haven't oxidised and it looks fine. It is complete with its box, instructions and even the somewhat battered original bubble wrap!

It says it uses 2 button cell batteries - they look like watch batteries so I'm sure you could get some more. It also has a clock and an alarm.

I have no idea at all what it's worth, as I can't find it on any of the handheld sites apart from in one list and that says very little about it.

I got it for my 18th birthday and it was never really my thing - I prefer to read!

I would love it to go to someone who would really appreciate it and so am reluctant to simply take it to a charity shop. I can send a photo of it if you would like to see one.

Please contact me if you think you would like it,

Thanks

Karen
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: