The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
HAVE MANY ITEMS UP FOR SALE. I WILL SELL CHEAPER ON HERE!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainlynx
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: HAVE MANY ITEMS UP FOR SALE. I WILL SELL CHEAPER ON HERE!! Reply with quote

I am willing to reduce the prices here and if anyone is interested let me know before I put them up on ebay.

1). I have a Coleco Pac-man Tabletop From the 80's~working~new batteries~missing battery cover~ $15 with free shipping

2). I have a Coleco Baseball Head to head~works~fresh batteries~all parts
$5.00 with free shipping

3). I have a Coleco Baseball Head to head in like new with original box with free shipping and fresh batteries and works~$17

4). I have a 1980's Parker Brothers Electronic Bank Shot Game complete in original box with original strofoam and instructions and catalog. Even has it former price tag of Cirus World at $39.98. Complete and mint~works. $15 with free shipping

5). I beleive I have a Tomy Shermans Attack~loose~working somewhere in my fortess of a big mess. ??? not sure.

6). I have an Tiger Electronics Castlevania II Simons Quest ELECTRONIC HANDHELD GAME with original instructions . It goes for $299.99 on Amazon and $70 on Ebay. $50.00 Free shipping

Let me know if anybody it is interested.
rainlynx
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: MORE ITEMS Reply with quote

7). Also I have a Sears Follow Me~Fresh Batterys and free shipping $6.00 missing battery cover

8). Also I have the original Simon from Milton Bradley~loose~works~minor wear~fresh batterys and shipping $15.00
JoePal
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: HAVE MANY ITEMS UP FOR SALE. I WILL SELL CHEAPER ON HERE Reply with quote

rainlynx wrote:
I am willing to reduce the prices here and if anyone is interested let me know before I put them up on ebay.

1). I have a Coleco Pac-man Tabletop From the 80's~working~new batteries~missing battery cover~ $15 with free shipping

i'll buy the Coleco Pac-Man tabletop from you. do you accept PayPal for instant payment? if so, what is your email address? thanks!
rainlynx
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: HAVE MANY ITEMS UP FOR SALE. I WILL SELL CHEAPER ON HERE Reply with quote

[quote="JoePal"][quote="rainlynx"]I am willing to reduce the prices here and if anyone is interested let me know before I put them up on ebay.

[/quote]

i'll buy the Coleco Pac-Man tabletop from you. do you accept PayPal for instant payment? if so, what is your email address? thanks![/quote]

Hello there. My deals are only on google checkout. I reason I can such big discounts to on my google checkout is for the feedback and promotion. I need feedback on Google checkout since I am still fairly new on Google. The only thing I ask is feedback nothing more. Rest assure am coupon_charity on Ebay.com and Please check me out. There is no funny business. and My google checkout business is Rain Lynx Diamond Pearls. My email address is rainlynxmedia@gmail.com.

I will keep the price at $15 for 48 hours only and then I will increase the price several times that amount. You need to sign up with google checkout. I am going to send you a link with update pictures. Just look at the page. If you are not a google checkout customer, just click the google checkout link and it self explanatory after that. It will go out tomorrow.

CLICK ON THIS PRODUCT LINK FOR MORE PICTURES!!!

http://www.google.com/base/a/rainlynxmedia/4737290/D13795997688063723859
rainlynx
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to tell you, Google Checkout is Googles Version to Paypal with Ebay. I am going to leave for the day, If I get your order in, then I will send it out tomorrow.

As for everybody else, If interested in any of my items please let me know. I am Coupon_Charity on Ebay, if you want to see my feedback. I am willing to give great deals to promote my google checkout business. since most of you getting great deals please leave feedback. Thank you. If interested in anything else or want to contact please do at rainlynxmedia@gmail.com.
JoePal
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

payment sent. please confirm when it's ready to ship.

thanks in advance!
rainlynx
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there, I got the order. It will go out tomorrow. I was waiting for my new shipment of fresh batteries as promised. Anyways thank you and it will leave tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. .
Tomasrg
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: HAVE MANY ITEMS UP FOR SALE. I WILL SELL CHEAPER ON HERE Reply with quote

rainlynx wrote:

3). I have a Coleco Baseball Head to head in like new with original box with free shipping and fresh batteries and works~$17

Hi friend . I´m interested in this game, but I´m from Spain.
How much can cost with the shipment charges to Spain included ?

Can I pay by Paypal ?
Can you put any images of this game ?

Thnaks for all and best regards

http://gamewatch.com.es/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: